Kerja Mania - New vacancy in October 2015, comes from Asian Development Bank. Asian Development Bank is seeking highly qualified candidates to fill Senior Project Officer (Infrastructure). The vacancy is a local position with local remuneration package. It is open only to nationals and residents of Indonesia.
The Asian Development Bank aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty. Approximately 1.4 billion people in the region are poor and unable to access essential goods, services, assets and opportunities to which every human is entitled. ADB is committed to helping developing member countries evolve into thriving, modern economies that are well integrated with each other and the world. The main devices for assistance are loans, grants, policy dialogue, technical assistance and equity investments.
SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Close date : 9 October 2015
To support ADB’s Indonesia Resident Mission to develop and expand ADB’s operations in Indonesia in the infrastructure sector with support to the energy sub-sector as the primary focus of this position. In particular, the tasks will focus on project preparation and administration, and portfolio management, with a strong emphasis on using ADB’s project management and administration information systems. The position will also support activities relating to medium-term planning, strategy development, and sector diagnostics.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics or Finance, or a related field, preferably with master's degree or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in one or more of the following: project administration/ coordination, portfolio management, and project processing; and at least 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Former work experience and established relationships with key government agencies and ADB’s clients in Indonesia will be an advantage.
- Prior experience with multilateral or bilateral donors that have lending programs in Indonesia will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of a multilateral organization's procedures and practices related to TA and loan project processing and administration, including safeguards compliance.
- Strong skills with computer-based applications.
- Excellent spoken and written English capability that needs to be demonstrated through prior reports and work outputs.
- Ability to conduct research, analyze and check data from external and internal sources, reconcile or explain inconsistencies, develop budgets, statistical calculations, and basic financial calculations
People and Leadership skills
- Able to mentor Administrative Staff (AS) to facilitate work planning, delivery and quality review
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with ADB stakeholders, i.e. ADB staff and EAs.
- Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Supervisor: Country Director and/or designated International Staff
- The following staff positions may be supervised by the incumbent: Administrative Staff
How to Apply:
For those of you who are interested and meet the requirements of new vacancy in October 2015 Project Officer Asian Development Bank, you can apply and submit your application on careers ADB.